Saturday, December 26, 2009

Isla del Encanto

I took my first trip to Puerto Rico this summer, and it was unbelievable. I'm not just saying that because I'm three. Mami and Papi said it over and over again. There are too many stories to tell and too many photos to post, so here's a collection and some thoughts. Mami and Papi say we'll never wait seven years to go back to the island again!

The plane ride was great. Micky and I loved having our own private theatre!
Mami and I get settled in at the apartment. Thank you Gail!

Old San Juan was beautiful. Here we are at El Morro.
Now this is what I call a view!


Family time out for lunch.

A beso in El Convento, the oldest hotel on the island.

Hola! Check me out in my traditional hat.

Feeding the pigeons in Parque de las Palomas. Mami even let them stand on her arms.

Here I am holding up massive walls. Kidding! But what a great picture overlooking the ocean.


Mami and Papi on a date in Salinas.

Eating a sandwich on the beach- the best way to have lunch!

Hanging out with Papi at the Seven Seas beach near Fajardo.

A visit with the Tios and Titi Edna in Ponce.

A game of dominoes...because what else do you do with family on a Saturday night?

A picture with Papa Tono- my great grandfather who is 94 years old!
Now are those good genes or what?!
A trip to Villalba- Papi's family's home town.

Grandma Rosa and the Rios clan- 9 in all!

The beautiful city of Villalba from an overlook!

A day swimming with Grandma and the familyOne happy family on a vacation we'll never forget!




No comments: