Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm Three!!!

Well everyone, I'm another year older and wiser! I was lucky enough to have two celebrations for my birthday this year. First, we cut a cake with Grandma Rosa (who was visiting from NYC), Titi Betzy, Gabby, Anthony, Tio Jimmy, and of course, Mami and Papi.
I lay one on Mami while Papi and Grandma pose for a picture.
The best part of any birthday celebration: licking the spatula!

Grandma bought a brand new big boy bike for my birthday. I can't quite reach the pedals, but watch out spring!



This year, I told Mami and Papi that I wanted an all-out Diego theme, so off to work they went! I had an incredible playdate in the backyard and my friends and I had loads of fun. Mami went to town creating stations we could play in, and after pizza, we had Diego cupcakes. We got sweaty and dirty- it was a blast!


Here I am in my Go! Diego Go! party gear. Titi Joby sent me a fabulous vest with a homemade Animal Rescuer patch! It was a hit!


This was the backyard extravaganza. There's Mami on the move!


We had a huge bounce house and had loads of fun bouncing around. The Moms and Dads kept saying how tired we'd be...but we fooled all of them. Haha!


Pizza and juice for lunch, and VIP seating for my very best friend, Soleil, Jiavanni, and Christelle.

Here I am concentrating on my Picasso recreation. We painted a giant mural and decorated it with our masterpieces. What fun!

Jiavanni and I were hard at work on the mural.


My friend Christelle has been in my class at school for two years. She joined us for the party and created her own work of art!



This was one of Mami's play "stations" caleed Feed Sonia the Seal. She borrowed animals from a friend of hers at work and posted them throughout the yard.


Nina bought me an art easel! I have been painting and coloring every day.


PS. I have fallen in love with the movie Cinderella. Honestly, those darn mice are hilarious. And the music is so catchy. Here's my rendition of "A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes." Another entry for America's Funniest Home Video?



No comments: