Saturday, March 7, 2009

March Madness!

No...not the basketball March Madness. This is March Madness- Mami style! Mami and I have been having loads of fun, and I get home each afternoon and show her and Papi what I've learned. They say I'm like a sponge, and they seem contantly amazed at the things I've picked up. I've heard them say they have to watch themselves now, but I'm not sure what they mean by that. Here are some videos of my latest showing-off episodes:

Daisy Duck (on a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse epsiode) had her own dance for a Clubhouse dance contest. I figured I could bust a move just like Daisy. Here I am trying to teach Mami the motions. I think she needs a little work, but you gotta love a girl for trying!


Mami bought this cool card game and I love to find the matches. I do alot of serious thinking while I work, and I even mention one of my favorite books while I play. Mami gets a kick out of it and calls me her baby genius (she's so easy to please)!

This is what Mami's alarm clock has sounded like since I was born. She thought her "babyless" friends would laugh, but I think I'm much better than the usual ringing and birds. How boring! So, if any of you'd like your own personal recording, just let me know.


Most recently, we're in what Mami and Papi are calling "potty training." I'm not really sure what those fancy words mean. All I can tell is that there's a lot of running involved, there's a sudden supply of stickers all over the house, and we've busted out some new diapers called "pull-ups." I think it's a great new game...especially when I accidentally miss the potty and catch somebody's toes!!! Heehee!

Until next time!

No comments: