Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Two!!!


At the beginning of this month, I turned the big two!!! On Wednesday, Titi Betzy, Gabby, and Anthony came over for dinner and we opened presents. That Sunday, lots of my friends came over for a mouse-ka-party! Mami and Papi set up lots of toys for us to play, including a basketball hoop, and even had a Mickey Mouse CD to play the songs that I love. We had hot dogs, fruit, and Mami decorated a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake all by herself.

My cousin Anthony and I enjoying cake!





The mouse-ka-party play area (aka. the backyard with all my toys thrown around)



Mami's Clubhouse cake (she said it would be Publix next year!)



Mami stealing a birthday boy kiss






Mami and Papi with the birthday boy that refused to smile




Later in the month, I had great visits! Grandma Rosa visited for a couple of days and we took her to see Christmas lights. Tita came to spend a couple of days and we went to take pictures with Santa. Although Mami said he was the best looking Santa she'd ever seen, I was a little skeptical. I did manage to give him a high five before I left.



We met Nina, Tio and Soleil there and I stole a little kiss and some hand-holding while we walked in the park. Mami said I was a romantic!



Grandpa will visit us after the new year and I can't wait to show him my batter's stance and my pitcher's wind-up. Papi and I have been working on it for weeks.

No comments: