Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our Little Man!

Look at what I can do these days- the concentration, the form, the artistic expression! See? I know I'm supposed to be doing something with my fingers, but I'm still trying to figure out what.


Anyway, I am growing up really fast and am intent on proving that I can do things just fine on my own. Mami and Papi follow me around all day commenting on all of the things I shouldn't pull, push, climb on, chew on, throw, take apart, put together, etc. But I think they'll let up if I just prove that I can handle my own around here. So, I've started helping out wherever I can.

I'm learning how to fold the laundry...



I can find my towel all by myself and race to the bathroom for bath time...


and I even try to do some household chores.


Other than that, I am keeping quite busy. I hang out with my best friend Soleil at least three times a week. We go to Weeplay (our weekly playgroup), visit the donkeys on our weekly walks, play in the park, and hang out at the gym while Mami and Titi Harmony find their "center" in their yoga class on Saturday mornings.


We've even given musical concerts in the bathtub.



On Easter Sunday, Soleil and I met to discuss what new kinds of trouble we could get into together...



She's very demanding and opinionated, and doesn't hesitate to tell me that her ideas are fantastic.
I listen carefully and let her have her say. Papi says I'd better get used to it.



Mami and Papi seem to be having fun with me, although sometimes I wonder if they can keep up. We play in the park or in the backyard almost every afternoon. I've grown to love some new foods like pizza, quesadillas, meatballs with apple sauce, jello, blueberry muffins...actually, there's not much I've rejected. Heehee! In fact, I once tried to steal Mami's sandwich- I figured it would be good practice for Mr. Lee's.



I've introduced Mami to Baby, the donkey...



Papi took me on a bike ride around town...



I love to sit out and relax under the sun...

Papi is teaching me how to throw the frisbee and ball around...


and I still love to read during my spare time.



I don't know about Mami and Papi, but after all is said and done...and done...and done, at the end of some days, I'm just completely exhausted. Sometimes, it takes too much work to even lie down.




No comments: